Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
I m studying tybsc in biotechnology. Can i opt for msc in dietetics? Please tell me about if any entrance exams need to b given for that in mumbai and

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education? 1 12 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in 1 13 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Which has a better scope between Dietetics, Food Tech and Agriculture? Universities offer the course in Food and Dietet 1 4 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow 1 5 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? 1 6 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics 1 6 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education? 1 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics? 1 2 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc 1 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc 1 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: